Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. TermsBy accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law. Deckchair Trader is a trading name of TIJO Marketing Ltd.
2. Use License
Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Deckchair Trader's site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Deckchair Trader's site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even "mirror" the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Deckchair Trader whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Deckchair Trader's site are given "as is". Deckchair Trader makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Deckchair Trader does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
4. ConstraintsIn no occasion should Deckchair Trader or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Deckchair Trader's Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Deckchair Trader or a Deckchair Trader approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don't permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and ErrataThe materials showing up on Deckchair Trader's site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Deckchair Trader does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Deckchair Trader may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Deckchair Trader does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
6. LinksDeckchair Trader has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Deckchair Trader of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing LawAny case identifying with Deckchair Trader's site should be administered by the laws of the country of United Kingdom Deckchair Trader State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
U.K. Government Required Disclaimer –You are reminded that the price of currencies, shares and the dividends thereon can go down as well as up. None of the following contents should be construed as an invitation to buy or sell securities or open spread betting positions, shares or any other financial trading product. We do not offer financial advice.
By featuring specific cases or client testimonials on this site, we do not imply or guarantee that you will receive similar results.
Futures, CFD, Margined Foreign Exchange trading, Warrants, Options, Forex Spot and Spread Betting carries a high level of risk to your capital. A key risk of leveraged trading is that if a position moves against you, the customer, you can incur additional liabilities far in excess of your initial margin deposit. Only speculate with money you can afford to lose. Futures, CFD, Margined Foreign Exchange trading, Forex and Spread Betting may not be suitable for all customers, therefore ensure you fully understand the risks involved and seek independent financial advice if necessary.
The value of your investments can go down as well as up, so you could get back less than you invested.
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer – Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Futures and options trading have large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.