Forex, Options & Stocks Trader and Trainer. Teaching others the secrets of consistent, low risk, profitable trading techniques and strategies.
Stock Market, Options & Forex Trader and Trainer. Teaching others the secrets of consistent, low risk, profitable trading techniques & strategies. Loves trading the longer time frames so more time to enjoy life, family and friends. Developer of automated trading algorithms, robots and indicators in MT4
The special “unicorn” moniker, of course, is reserved for privately-held startups that reach valuations of a billion dollars or more.
In this map, the startups are plotted plotted based on their country of origin, and not their physical geographic location (such as a specific city or state). Further, companies are organized also based on color, which represents the spectrum of sectors that these startups span across.
THE MOST VALUABLE STARTUPS
Today, there are 214 unicorns worth a collective $744 billion – but that dollar value is distributed very unequally.
According to research firm CB Insights, the top 10 unicorns alone are worth $303.3 billion (41%), while the “bottom” 204 make up the remaining $440.7 billion (59%) of the pool.